We collect information that can help us improve our website. We ask for your consent to collect this information when you enter the website. All information collected automatically on your consent is stored in an aggregate form and cannot be used to identify you as a specific individual.
We occasionally also ask you for information that can at times be personally identifiable and private. As a result, information collected by us can be divided into two main categories:
- a) Aggregated visitor statistics
- b) Personally identifiable information
We do not link aggregated visitor statistics with personally identifiable information.
Aggregated visitor statistics
When you visit our website, we collect general information about
your computer and its location as well as the website you came from,
if applicable. This information cannot be used to identify you as an
individual. This information is only used in aggregate form to inform
us where our visitors come from, what they look at and act on, and
where the most time is spent.
Data we collect:
- Cookie consent (do you allow us to place cookies on your device)
- Visitor ID (provided by a cookie we place on your device)
- IP address (device address on the internet used for statistical purposes only)
- Referrer (i.e. where you came from, e.g. google.com)
- Location, date, and time of visit (e.g. United Kingdom, xx/xx/xxxx, 12.00 PM)
- Information about the device you visit from (e.g. operating system, browser etc.)
- File downloads and content shared on social media or other available platforms (e.g. share buttons)
At times, we need to collect more personally identifiable information about you. Some areas/parts of our website might require you to register in order to log in; we might ask you for information such as your age and occupation to better understand the purpose of your visit and to improve your visitor experience. In any case, whenever we ask you for any personally identifiable information that can be used to identify you as an individual, we will ask for your consent and we will always provide an explanation as to why we collect the information, how we collect it, how we store it and how we plan on treating and using it.